I broke up with my daughter’s mother over a year ago, but I have been over to her place a few times and have slept with her. I love my current girlfriend very much and I have mostly stayed away from my ex, but my ex has said that she is going to talk to my GF and tell her everything. What should I do?
—Cheating With My Ex
Can you help?
While on holiday earlier this month I bumped into a girl who is the ideal candidate for an affair—she’s hot, sharp, and dry (sounds more like a bottle of sake, I know). We’ve hit it off before but haven’t seen each other for a while.
I am happily married, but the occasional weekend of guilty pleasure with this chick would be fun. This assumes that she is looking for something on the side. I think she might be.“If you are not man enough to live with the guilt, then you are not mature enough to cheat.”
There are obstacles to an affair:
1) She is married.
2) I am married.
3) We live in separate countries.
4) We have friends in common.
1) Is it acceptable/sensible to attempt affairs with a married woman with whom I share mutual friends?
2) Do a long-distance affair’s logistics remove spontaneity or merely make this more thrilling to pursue?
3) Logistics aside, do you suggest I visit her for an illicit weekend?
4) An affair on holiday might have been a better option, but it didn’t happen, so how do I get this thing started now that we are so far apart?
Copyright 2014 TakiMag.com and the author. This copy is for your personal, noncommercial use only. You can order reprints for distribution by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.